no one has posted anything about it? I guess it's as lame as it was last year? anyway, everybody come out thursday night for some good ole motocross action!
no one has posted anything about it? I guess it's as lame as it was last year? anyway, everybody come out thursday night for some good ole motocross action!
I personally haven't cared much for it in the past few years. The rides are usually fairly lackluster (or too extreme for my panzy butt), the attractions are "meh", and overall I see more people spending their time standing around (or walking around) talking to their friends than anything else.
I don't plan on going this year..
Officially retired
I went and saw Sammy Kershaw last night. He was decent, I still would have rather had Ricochet or Blake comin back, but oh well.
Why did he give that speech at the end, somethin like if you don't like America then you can get out.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
There's just something not attractive about riding rides put together by drunk carnies (some are anyhow), and eating carnie food....
I put in 5 entries in the photography contest.
I didn't want to pay $6 just to see how I did, so I had my sister check them out when she took her kids to kids day [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I was hoping I'd get called to work at the fair so I could go look for myself... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Doug Kershaw was better... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
went last night and had a good time, cyclops in the best ride there this year...
watched the sprint cars run around last night too
i always enjoyed wise county's finest walking around in their fishnet wife-beaters.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
If you've been once, you've been enough.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I will most likely be going tonight to watch the motorcross race and take my sister-in-law who has never been to anything like that.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
I will most likely be going tonight to watch the motorcross race and take my sister-in-law who has never been to anything like that.
[/ QUOTE ]
You should hold off and go Saturday night. Phil Dirt & The Dozers. Good little band. I've seen them at least 6 or 7 times over the last 10-15 years.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks